- Big City Greens takes center stage in a new Chibi Tiny Tales short that sees the family of the hit Disney Channel series check into the infamous Hollywood Tower Hotel, as seen at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World.
- The short shows the family check in to the Disney Parks icon on a stormy night while on a road trip. The story then plays out as any Disney Parks fan expects it to, complete with haunted elevator.
- While in the hotel, the short even includes brief references to The Twilight Zone, the classic television anthology series that the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror is based on at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. That hypnotic swirl sure does seem familiar, doesn’t it?
- Big City Greens recently returned after a brief mid-season hiatus that saw the Green family return to the country with Remy in tow. You can read more about what to expect in the remainder of the season in our interview with series creators Shane and Chris Houghton here.
- The show has been following Cricket Green, who moved from the country to the big city with his wildly out of place family: hard-working father Bill, sweet-and-sour Gramma Alice and quirky older sister Tilly. You can catch up with all the earlier episodes of the series on Disney+, and check out all of our recaps here.
Halloween 2022 coverage is presented by shopDisney