- Returning for a third year in a row, the Freeform 25 Days of Christmas photo wall at Disney Springs puts you on a plate of holiday cookies with a side of hot cocoa. You can find it located on the northwest side of Disney’s Days of Christmas store.
- If you want a showstopper for your social feed, snap a pic and don’t forget to tag your photos with #DisneySprings and #25DaysofChristmas to make your social feed merry & bright!
- If you’re staying at one of the Walt Disney World Resort hotels, be sure to keep an eye out for the 25 Days of Christmas cornhole boards. Everyone knows the holidays are never complete without some fun and games. So stop by and play a few rounds with your family and friends!
- Sweet and salty 25 Days of Christmas limited-time popcorn is available at select popcorn carts in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- If you’ve picked up some last-minute gifts, Walt Disney World hotels are offering gift wrapping where you might be able to deck them out in some Freeform’s 25 Days of Christmas wrapping paper, while supplies last.
- Freeform’s 25 Days of Christmas of course runs through Christmas Day. Check out the schedule for the remaining days of the annual holiday event.
2022 Holiday Season coverage is presented by shopDisney