A few years ago, LEGO introduced a new line of Star Wars helmets assembled entirely out of LEGO bricks and meant to be put on display. The series has been a big hit among fans and now the popular collectibles are coming to shopDisney.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Star Wars fans have long been in love with LEGO’s unique offerings dedicated to the popular franchise and one of their newer collections is inspired by the iconic helmets worn throughout every era of the galaxy.
- In a few days, select styles from this fantastic line will be making their way to shopDisney and we can’t wait to see who’ll be popping up.
- The assortment includes:
- Captain Rex
- Commander Cody
- Leia as Boushh (who was announced back in January)
- The LEGO Star Wars Helmets have between 500-800+ pieces and are intended for the adult collector. Each includes a display base with a placard bearing the Star Wars and LEGO images, as well as the character name.
- The LEGO Star Wars Helmet assortment is available now on shopDisney and sells for $69.99 each.
- Links to this epic collection can be found below.
Free shipping at shopDisney:
Don’t forget that shopDisney purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.