Last week, Marvel shared the first half of artist Scott Koblish’s extraordinary variant cover for the 700th issue of “Fantastic Four.” Today, they shared the cover in its entirety.
- The 700th issue of “Fantastic Four” will be a giant-sized spectacular from the title’s current creative team, writer Ryan North and artist Iban Coello.
- Koblish will help them celebrate in spectacular style with a one-of-a-kind wraparound variant cover that will adorn both May’s “Fantastic Four #7″ and June’s “Fantastic Four #8.”
- Each of the 700 characters found on this cover have appeared in a prior issue of “Fantastic Four.”
- The list of characters includes fellow super heroes, past members, loyal allies and of course their iconic villains.
- This epic assembly serves as a monument to the team’s unparalleled legacy and their undeniable impact on the Marvel Universe they helped shape.
- This incredible variant cover will be hitting stands in May.
What they’re saying:
- Artist Scott Koblish: “I’ve been a big fan of the Fantastic Four since I was a little kid, so not only was it an honor to draw this cover, but it was a dream come true to scroll through every issue of Fantastic Four ever. I hope I was able to convey all of the sheer joy, wonder, and boundless creativity that the Fantastic Four have embodied for six decades and I hope it continues to be a shining beacon for decades to come.”