As the transformation of EPCOT continues, we now know that guests can expect to step into the brand new World Celebration neighborhood when it opens this fall.
- As the hub of the park, World Celebration will feature different gardens that change with the seasons.
- It will also be home to the new Communicore Plaza and the new Communicore Hall, the latter offering a place to meet Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- World Celebration will also anchor the park’s renowned festivals.
- It is also where guests will discover Dreamers Point, an inspiring overlook showcasing a statue of Walt Disney called “Walt the Dreamer.”
More on EPCOT:
- This fall will bring even more exciting experiences as part of the multi-year transformation of EPCOT. Guests will be able to explore the wonders of water when Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana opens.
- This fun interactive outdoor trail offers a chance to play and interact with water as it travels from the sky to the oceans and back again. Along the way, guests learn about the importance of water and discover its playful personality – just as Moana did on her heroic voyage.
- Guests will be treated to the debut of an all-new EPCOT nighttime spectacular later this year. A dazzling display of music, pyrotechnics, lasers and lighting, the show will feature an original composition and evocative selections from the Disney songbook – all woven together to remind us that we are more alike than different.
- And in late summer, guests will be able to meet and greet, and even hug, the beloved icon of the park: Figment.
- We’ve also learned that EPCOT will be the host of the Disney100 celebration at Walt Disney World in late 2023.