The Disney100 celebration is here and we’re having a blast commemorating 100 Years of Wonder through experiences, park visits and yes, shopping! Since the official kickoff in January, there’s been an impressive variety of merchandise collections to debut, including an elegant jewelry series from PANDORA.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Disney and PANDORA are combining their whimsy and elegance to present a dazzling new jewelry collection that celebrates a century worth of wonder and magic.
- As the Walt Disney Company commemorates its 100th anniversary, popular brands like PANDORA are helping to mark the occasion with new products that spotlight characters and stories we know and love.
- Throughout 2023, PANDORA will unveil new jewelry selections inspired by all things Disney and the third addition to the collection has just arrived: Donald Duck Charm.
- The rest of the series remains a mystery for now, but PANDORA will reveal the next addition in mid July, so stay tuned!
- Speaking of the Disney100 collection, PANDORA notes they’ll send guests a certificate of authenticity with each Disney 100 purchase. Plus, receive an exclusive collector's box when you purchase both the Disney100 Years of Wonder Moments Snake Chain Bracelet and any Disney100 charm.
- The Donald Duck Charm is available now through the PANDORA website and sells for $200.00.
- A link to Donald charm can be found below. Check back soon for new reveals!
- Hand-finished in sterling silver with 14k gold accents on his beak and feet
- Donald raises his sailor's cap to reveal a sparkling lab-created diamond
- "Disney 100" is engraved on his side
- Metal: Two-tone
- Height: 16 mm
- Width: 8.1 mm
More Disney100 PANDORA
While the official anniversary doesn’t come until October, Disney100 is taking place throughout 2023! Stay up to date with the latest news, merchandise, content and park offerings by checking out our Disney100 tag.