With Walt Disney World operating 365 days a year (366 on Leap Years), it is sometimes necessary to temporarily close certain attractions in order to perform routine maintenance or plus their offerings. As a result, if there’s an attraction you have your heart set on seeing during your trip, you’ll want to pay close attention to the resort’s refurbishment schedule. Here’s the refurb information currently available:
- Canada Far and Wide: June 27 - TBD (probably closed for Food & Wine Festival)
- EPCOT Experience: Closed permanently
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Fantasmic!: Reopening TBD
- Star Wars Launch Bay: Reopening TBD
- Star Wars Launch Bay Theater: Reopening TBD
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid: Reopening TBD
- Jedi Training; Trials of the Temple: Reopening TBD
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Finding Nemo: The Musical: Reopening Summer 2022 as Finding Nemo: The Big Blue ... and Beyond!
Please note that, while this information is updated regularly, unforeseen circumstances can cause attractions to close unexpectedly or lead refurbishment lengths to be extended. Additionally, this list may not include non-attractions (shops, dining, street entertainment, etc.) or points of interests outside of the parks.