With less than 50 days to go to the launch of Disney+, we thought we would take a look at some of the information that has already been released about the service to refresh our memories.
- Disney+ will feature content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic
- All 30 seasons of The Simpsons will be available
- In the first year, Disney+ will have over 25 original episodic series and over 10 original movies and specials
- The service will feature over 7,500 past episodes
- At launch, the service will have over 100 recent films and over 400 library titles
- By 2024, the service will feature over 50 original series, 10,000 past episodes and over 620 movies.
- Disney+ will be available across Apple, Google, Microsoft, Sony, and Roku devices
- Content will be available to download content with no restrictions as long as they are a subscriber
- Users will be able to set up multiple profiles to offer parental controls for the youngest members of the household
- Content will be available in UHD and HDR on supported devices
- Accounts will be able to have four simultaneous streams
- Disney+ will be ad-free
- All 13 films in Disney’s signature collection will be available at launch (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Beauty and the Beast, Pinocchio, Bambi, The Lion King, Lady and the Tramp, Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Aladdin, 101 Dalmatians, Sleeping Beauty, and The Jungle Book)
- Disney+ will launch November 12, 2019
- The cost is $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year
- Disney will be offering a bundle of Disney+, ESPN+, and ad-supported Hulu for $12.99 per month
- Don’t miss out! Disney fans can sign up right now for this exciting new streaming service.
What more do you want to know about Disney+? Let us know.