(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (November 17, 2020):
- Good news ColourPop and Mando fans! The sold out The Child Eye Shadow Palette is coming back!
- During a visit to the ColourPop website we learned that the makeup retailer will be restocking the collectible palette on November 27th. Fans can sign up to be notified by email when the Eye Shadow is back on sale.
- Don’t miss out, these limited edition palettes will go fast!
ColourPop The Mandalorian The Child Eye Shadow Palette
The timing of this item couldn’t be better with the season two of the Star Wars space epic premiering tomorrow (October 30th)! The ColourPop The Mandalorian The Child Eye Shadow palette features sparkly pastels and earthy tones reminiscent of The Child and the various worlds the lovable character visits.
Details and Colors
- The shadow palette is a highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky.
- This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.
- Precious Cargo: super shock opal gold with pinpoints of silver glitter
- Right Hand Mando: metallic icy moss with pinpoints of silver glitter
- Just Like a Tatooine: matte soft saddle brown
- Sipping Soup: metallic true moss green
- Baby Face: matte matte dusty mint
- The Force: ultra-metallic vibrant antique gold with pinpoints of gold glitter
- Little Frog: matte matte olive with flecks of silver glitter
- Float Your Crib: matte blackened matte olive
- Droid Protocol: matte warm deep brown
More The Mandalorian:
- Immerse yourself in the second season of the Disney+ hit series with Mando Mondays, a global consumer products campaign that features new books, merchandise, gaming, collectibles and more!
- Check out our guide for the series and stop by every week for Mike’s recap of each new episode.