By now we’ve all seen Avengers: Infinity War at least once, right? If you somehow managed to miss this film, or just can’t wait to own it for yourself, then you’re in for a real treat this week. Online, on-demand movie streaming service, Vudu along with the Russo brothers will be hosting an Infinity War viewing party.
Good to know:
- On Friday, August 3rd, at 7 pm PDT (10 pm EDT) fans around the country can join the epic Avengers: Infinity War viewing party hosted by Vudu and the film’s directors, the Russo brothers.
- In order to participate in the viewing party, fans will need to purchase Avengers: Infinity War digitally through their Vudu account. Fans are encouraged to participate throughout the event and will need to RSVP to the party.
- During the viewing party, Vudu will be posting fun facts, and trivia questions on their Twitter as well announcing winners of their giveaways.
- Fans will need to follow Vudu on Twitter to be eligible for giveaways, and trivia.
- Watching the movie is only part of the fun. Make the night even better by following Vudu’s Twitter account so you don’t miss a moment of the excitement. While fans will need to be following Twitter for the viewing party, Vudu can also be found on Facebook and YouTube.
More Infinity War:
- Can’t make the viewing party? Not to worry, you can still own Avengers: Infinity War now on digital release. For those waiting for the physical copies, the DVD, UHD 4K and standard Blu-ray releases will be arriving on August 14th.
- While we can’t let you try before you buy, we can at least tell you what we think of the digital release. Check out Alex’s review of the latest Marvel film.
- Finally, if you somehow still haven’t seen this movie, you can read our review from when it first arrived in theaters.