Ever wish you could have Magic Kingdom all to yourself? While we all know that’s not possible, Disney After Hours comes pretty darn close. Settle in for a night of attractions, treats, shopping, and entertainment at this limited hard ticket event.
The Disney Parks Blog shared the news that the Disney After Hours events would be returning throughout the summer. This unique event allows guests to enjoy the magic of the parks without the stress of the crowds.
- Magic Kingdom is opening its gates for guests to enjoy the park once normal operating hours are over. More than 25 attractions will be open including:
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Disney Princess Greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Tickets are $119 and include admission to the park as early as 7 pm. Select ice cream novelties, popcorn, and beverages are also included with guest admission. Guests who’d prefer to visit the Main Street Bakery will be able to purchase treats there as well.
- A limited number of tickets are available for each After Hours event and must be purchased through the Disney Reservation Center by calling (407) 827-7185.
- Disney After Hours will be held on the following nights and times:
- Thursday, June 28, from 10 pm- 1 am
- Saturday, June 30, from 10 pm – 1 am
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 pm – 1 am
- Monday, July 9, from 10 pm – 1 am
- Saturday, July 14, from 10 pm – 1 am
- Saturday, July 21, from 10 pm – 1 am
- Saturday, July 28, from 10 pm – 1 am
- Saturday, August 4, from 10 pm – 1 am
- Saturday, August 11, from 10 pm – 1 am
- Thursday, August 30, from 9 pm – 12 am
- Thursday, September 20, from 9 pm – 12 am
ICYMI—More fun from Walt Disney World:
Can’t make it to Disney After Hours? There are still plenty of exciting opportunities for guests visiting the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will open on June 30th. Guests will shrink down to the size of a toy and experience life in Andy’s backyard.
- It’s going to be an Incredible Summer:
- Jam to classic rock tunes with the The Guardians of the Galaxy when they take up a brief “residence” at Epcot.
- Join Donald Duck for a “Dino-Tastic” Celebration full of prehistoric elements. The best part? Scrooge McDuck and Launchpad McQuack and other friends will be on hand to meet guests.