Who are those masked characters over there? Criminals? Vigilantes? No no no. It’s the Incredibles! More specifically, Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone, some of the finest heroes around. Disney and Pixar are celebrating the Super team and their families with Incredibles Day. Join the fun with new releases, special events and more on this Incredible day.
- Monday, May 14th is Incredibles Day and Disney and Pixar are recognizing the heroes with a whole slew of amazing offers, exciting reveals, and releases.
- Thanks to a collaboration between Disney and on demand service, Fooji, fans in select U.S. cities will have the chance to win some nifty prizes in honor of Incredibles Day.
- The select cities are:
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
- Fans in the above cities can take to Twitter and Tweet using #Incredibles Day +
- The special hashtag and emoji combination will give fans the chance to unlock exclusive giveaways, including:
- Tickets to experience Incredibles 2 in IMAX
- Exclusive Products
- Exclusive Collectibles
- One lucky fan in each city has the chance to win a trip for two to the world premiere of the film in Los Angeles with flights provided by Alaska Airlines. Official rules can be found on Fooji’s website.
- At 4 pm PT, fans can tune in to Facebook.com/DisneyPixar to watch as Ashley Eckstein (super fangirl and HerUniverse founder and CEO), hosts 25 content creators in an afternoon of themed activities at Pixar Animation Studios in Emeryville, CA.
- The six teams of influencers from around the world test their abilities and compete in three different activities at the Pixar campus to showcase how they’re incredible. The event will incorporate new Incredibles 2 products for the whole family currently available at shopDisney.com and mass retailers nationwide.
- Trina Turk will debut a new line of Incredibles 2-themed swimwear during the event. The California-inspired brand launches a film-themed line of women’s and men’s apparel and accessories later this month
- Musical group D Cappella will treat attendees to a performance of the film’s theme song “Glory Days.” The group performs classic Disney favorites from The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King and more.
- Over on YouTube, fans can catch a glimpse of three of the Supers in brand new vintage-style toy commercials, or you can watch the videos below:
Mr. Incredible aka Bob Parr:
Elastigirl aka Helen Parr:
Frozone aka Lucius Best:
What they’re saying:
- Producers Nicole Paradis Grindle and John Walker on Incredibles Day: “It’s been a long wait for the next chapter in the Parr-family story. We just love that fans are so passionate about these characters and we can’t wait for everyone to see the film. Opening day is coming fast, but in the meantime, we’re excited to celebrate INCREDIBLES DAY with all of the fans.”
Incredibles 2 galore:
- shopDisney your HQ (that’s hero speak for headquarters) for all things The Incredibles and Incredibles 2. We put together a list of must have items that are currently on sale.
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will be releasing a LEGO The Incredibles video game on June 15, 2018 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC
- In June, children’s luxury designer Haus of JR will release an Incredible apparel collection for boys and girls exclusively at Barneys New York.
- Our latest intel report says tickets for the upcoming film are on sale now! Head on over to the cinema nearest you and snag a few seats for you and your sidekick.