Today the Disney Cruise Line announced their upcoming itineraries for Fall 2019. Whether you set sail to Canada, Mexico, or just want to spend time at Castaway Cay, a Disney Cruise is full of magical surprises that the whole family will love.
- Disney Cruise Line has announced their Fall 2019 vacation itineraries that will sail to Bermuda, Bahamas, Baja, Canada and the Caribbean.
- Bookings open to the general public on May 24th.
- Disney Cruise Line 2019 Fall vacation itineraries will sail from ports in:
- New York
- New York
- Three, Five-night Cruises will be offered featuring two days in Bermuda, where guests will enjoy the famous pink-sand beaches, world-class shopping, water activities and distinctive blend of British and Caribbean culture.
- Two, Seven-night Sailings to the Bahamas will include a stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay along with a day at Port Canaveral, FL. Every guest will receive a one-day Walt Disney World Park Hopper ticket and round-trip transportation to the theme parks in Orlando.
- A single Five-night Cruise to Canada transports guests to Saint John, New Brunswick with a stop in Bar Harbor, Maine. Saint John is home of majestic natural phenomena like the Reversing Falls and the world’s highest tides, located where the Saint John River meets the Bay of Fundy.
- Two Seven-night Mexican Riviera sailings will be offered in September aboard the Disney Wonder. Guests will enjoy snorkeling and scuba diving hot spots Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas. Baja itineraries will also highlight the region’s famous beaches and exciting water activities with calls on Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico.
- Guests wishing to enhance their Disney Cruise Line experience can combine select San Diego-based cruises with a pre-cruise package from Adventures by Disney. During the additional three-night itinerary, guests will enjoy a rare behind-the-magic visit to The Walt Disney Studios and Disney Archives, a private tour of Walt Disney Imagineering, and a visit to the Disneyland Resort.
- Beginning late November, the Disney Wonder will offer Four, Six and Seven-night Cruises sailing from Galveston. This special series will take guests to the Caribbean and the Bahamas.
- Caribbean cruises include stops in Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; and Falmouth, Jamaica.
- Bahamian itineraries feature stops in Castaway Cay, and Key West, Florida. Two of the Bahamian sailings also take guests to Nassau, Bahamas, while another includes an exclusive second day on Disney’s private island.
- Guests may choose from several itineraries aboard the Disney Magic includes Three- Four- and Five-night Bahamian sailings and Five- and Six-night Western Caribbean cruises. Most itineraries will include a day at Castaway Cay. Other ports of call on Bahamian voyages include Nassau, and Key West. Western Caribbean itineraries include stops in Grand Cayman, and Cozumel.
- The Disney Dream will offer Three- and Four-night Cruises to Nassau and Castaway Cay.
- The Disney Fantasy offers Seven-night Caribbean voyages, that include a stop at Castaway Cay. Eastern Caribbean itineraries will visit the Virgin Islands of Tortola and St. Thomas. The Western Caribbean cruises will take guests to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Falmouth.
- The Disney Fantasy will also sail a selection of special itineraries. In October, an Eight-night Voyage transports guests to St. Kitts, Antigua and San Juan, Puerto Rico. A Six-night Western Caribbean itinerary will visit Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico. Both itineraries include a day at Castaway Cay. In December, two Seven-night Itineraries include one cruise to San Juan, Tortola and Castaway Cay, and another voyage featuring two days on Disney’s private island after visits to Cozumel and Grand Cayman.
Disney Vacation Club Charter Cruises for 2019
- Disney Vacation Club announced two exclusive members-only cruises will set sail in 2019. Bookings for both cruises open on June 23rd, 2018. DVC Charter Cruises being offered:
- May 15th, 2019 – Five-night Pacific Coast Cruise aboard the Disney Wonder
- October 5th, 2019 – Seven-night Bermuda Cruise aboard the Disney Magic
ICYMI—Other Disney Cruise Line news:
- Earlier this year, Disney Cruise Line announced international itineraries for the Summer of 2019.
- Disney reportedly confirmed that they are interested in purchasing another private island in the Bahamas.
- Broadway stars will be joining Disney on select cruise itineraries in 2018.
- Disney Cruise Line recently introduced The Chew Approved Port Adventures. Guests have the option to participate in amazing, local culinary excursions from hands on cooking classes to interactive tours that they’ll never forget.