Disney Channel excitedly Tweeted the announcement that an additional six actors have been cast in the live-action Kim Possible movie. The Disney Channel Original Movie is set to debut in 2019.
- Disney Channel has announced six more actors have joined the cast of their original movie, Kim Possible.
- The new cast members will fill the roles of Kim’s mom and Nana, villains, a frenemy, and an all new character.
- Disney had previously announced the casting of Kim and Ron, two of the main characters from the animated show.
The cast list:
- Sadie Stanley as Kim Possible
- Sean Giambrone as Ron Stoppable
- Alyson Hannigan (How I Met Your Mother) as Dr. Ann Possible (Mom)
- Connie Ray (The Big C) as Nana Possible
- Todd Stashwick (12 Monkeys) as Drakken
- Taylor Ortega as Shego
- Erika Tham (Make It Pop) will play Kim’s childhood frenemy, Bonnie
- Ciara Wilson (OMG!) as new high school student Athena
- Kim Possible began as an animated series about an everyday high school girl who, in her spare time, saves the world from villains. The show aired on the Disney Channel from 2002 through 2007 and starred Christy Carlson Ramano as the voice of Kim, and Will Friedle as Ron.
More Disney Channel news:
- Disney Channel Original Movie, Zombies. aired earlier this year. Can the friendship between a human and a Zombie bring change to their communities?
- Freaky Friday is the next DCOM set to entertain audiences. The mother daughter body-swapping comedy is the age old tale about not understanding someone until you’ve walked a mile in their shoes.
- Disney Channel GO! Summer is already in full swing! Fans will enjoy all sorts of fun programing this summer from their favorite shows.
- As part of GO! Summer, several series will host their show premiere or season premiere including: