A day at Walt Disney World doesn’t mean a day without Disney Junior. The Disney Parks Blog shared the news that a brand new live show starring Disney Junior characters will be coming to Hollywood Studios this Fall.
- A new Disney Junior live show called Disney Junior Dance Party! is coming to Hollywood Studios.
- Disney Junior Dance Party! is inspired by some of the best shows on television, including:
- Doc McStuffins
- The Lion Gaurd
- Mickey and the Roadster Racers
- Disney Junior Dance Party! is an interactive show hosted by Finn Fiesta and a DJ – named Deejay, of course – who involve guests in all the fun.
- Fans will recognize songs from their favorite shows and might even see some special characters!
- Details with the official start date for the show will be announced at a later time.
More Disney Junior news:
- The Disney Junior Dance Party On Tour and brings the characters from your family’s favorite show to life during this theater and arena tour. This show is unique in that it’s presented by Pull Ups and includes sponsored potty breaks.
- Mission Force One became the first show to premier in outer space!
- Disney Junior debuted Muppet Babies this past March. The show follows the imaginative adventures of pre-school aged Muppets, Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Animal, Gonzo, and Summer Penguin.
- This summer Disney Junior will debut a brand new show, Fancy Nancy based on the New York Times bestselling books by Jane O’Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser.
- Families sailing on the Disney Magic will be able to enjoy the reimagined Oceaneer Club. Young guests will be able to visit Club Disney Junior on they sea fairing voyage.
- In 2019 children will be introduced to The Rocketeer. The show will be reimagined for a young audience and will debut on Disney Junior.