Today the Disney Parks Blog shared some exciting news for Walt Disney World guests. The My Disney Experience App has just added a new Bus Times feature that will update in real time.
- My Disney Experience was recently redesigned and updated with a brand new Bus Time feature.
- Bus Time will be updated in real time and will provide guests with information about when the next bus is scheduled to arrive at their home resort and where it’s headed.
- The feature will also include information with estimated travel times to specific locations.
- If a bus isn’t available, My Disney Experience will suggest other modes of transportation.
- Guests will be able to access the Bus Times feature throughout their stay by tapping “See Bus Times” when viewing an active Disney Resort hotel reservation associated with their account.
- Disney posted a step by step video to help guests familiarize themselves with the new feature:
What they’re saying:
- Thomas Smith, Disney Parks Blog regarding the additional app features: “You may also notice that this My Disney Experience update brings a new and improved design to the app, making it easier than ever to navigate and find what you’re looking for – from the new bus time feature and mobile food ordering service to adding tickets, booking FastPass+ selections and discovering key park offerings. This is just the most recent example of how Disney is using digital technology to make the guest experience even more convenient.”
More Disney Apps News:
- Later this Summer, Disney will release a new interactive app designed to be used in the North American Disney Parks. The Play Disney Parks app will include trivia, games, and challenges, to make every visit even more enjoyable.
- Guests at the Disneyland Resort can now place mobile orders at select quick service locations throughout both Parks. The new feature allows guests to customize their orders and saves them time from standing in long lines.