Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood have revealed another haunted house for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights event. Fans can experience every unsettling moment when they set foot in the Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers haunted house.
- Universal Resorts have just announced another of their haunted houses coming to the 2018 Halloween Horror Nights. This one’s inspired by the John Carpenter Halloween franchise.
- The Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers haunted house will transport guests to the suburban town of Haddonfield, Illinois. Guests will relive the events of that terrifying night as Myers escapes Smith’s Grove Sanitarium and sets out for revenge. This time, he relentlessly stalks his niece Jamie as his next victim, and will stop at nothing to kill her.
- Guests will follow Myers as he escapes the mental hospital, encounters his first victims at Penney’s Gas Station and Diner, and wreaks terror on Haddonfield, all set to Alan Howarth’s ominous score.
- The maze will include horrifying scares by Myers in his classic featureless white mask and navy jumpsuit, while guests dodge his bloody knife at every turn. Halloween fanatics can expect a cameo by Myer’s psychiatrist Dr. Loomis and other famous characters from the film as they try to escape the bloodbath.
- The terror beings on Friday, September 14 as the notorious slasher come to Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort with all-new mazes inspired by the iconic horror film.
More Halloween Horror Nights:
- Hawkins, Indiana and the Upside Down will make their debut at this year’s events. The Stranger Things inspired mazes will put guests in the middle of the action as they try to avoid the terrifying Demogorgon.
- Two new, original, concept houses will also be part of the 2018 Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando Resort. Guests will discover terrible killer plants that have taken over the earth in the Seeds of Extinction house, while the Carnival Graveyard will keep them on their toes as they try to avoid the carnies hellbent on getting revenge.
Planning a trip to the Universal Resorts? Our friends at Universal Fan Travel can help you plan and book the perfect vacation.