Disney Junior has renewed Muppet Babies, Vampirina and Puppy Dog Pals, three hit animated series, for additional seasons according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Muppet Babies premiered in March 2018 and has been picked up for its second season.
- It follows young versions of the iconic Muppets like Kermit the Frog, Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Animal and a new Muppet Baby named Summer Penguin.
- Vampirina debuted in October 2017 and will be entering its third season.
- The series stars Lauren Graham, James Van Der Beek and Isabella Crovetti as a family of friendly vampires who recently relocated from Transylvania to Pennsylvania.
- Puppy Dog Pals premiered in April 2017 and will also be entering its third season.
- It focuses on two fun-loving puppies named Bingo and Rolly who have an appetite for adventure.
- The three series reach an average of 515 million households via Disney Channels and Disney Junior channels around the world according to Disney Junior.
- All three can also be found as part of the Disney Junior Dance Party on Tour which will begin its Fall run on September 14.
What they’re saying:
- Joe D’Ambrosia, senior vp original programming at Disney Junior: “We’re privileged to work with an amazing group of talented creators every day. Our Disney Junior production teams continue to deliver a diverse group of aspirational characters and entertaining, heartfelt stories to which our youngest viewers have developed a remarkable emotional connection. We look forward to more of their imaginative stories onscreen and to new opportunities for preschoolers and parents to extend that experience.”
- Vampirina makes her debut in Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort today (September 7)
- Check out our reviews of Disney Junior’s Vampirina, Muppet Babies and Puppy Dog Pals.
- A Disney Junior Dance Party! live show will be making its way to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World in the near future.