Kingdom Hearts fans will soon be able to discover a very awesome Virtual Reality (VR) experience as they explore their favorite game. Square Enix and Disney unveiled the first Kingdom Hearts PlayStation VR Experience that will allow fans to tour the world as never before.
- Square Enix and Disney recently announced the first Kingdom Hearts PlayStation VR Experience.
- In preparation for the Tokyo Game Show, Square Enix and Disney unveiled the Kingdom Hearts: VR Experience at the PlayStation LineUp Tour in Japan.
- This brand-new, free PlayStationVR system experience will immerse fans in the Kingdom Hearts universe like never before and will allow them to relive some of their fondest Kingdom Hearts memories.
- Fans can revisit some of their favorite memories and moments with the unique interactive music experiences coming this holiday season.
- No official release date has been given at this time.
About the PlayStation VR Experience:
- Developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. and Square Enix, the “Virtual Reality Projection Mapping” project expands the visual experience and invites fans to fully immerse themselves in a 10-minute interactive video featuring music from the Kingdom Hearts franchise.
- Fans can also unlock new content by simply playing through theKingdom Hearts virtual experience.
Even More Kingdom Hearts:
- In June the first trailers for the Kingdom Hearts III were released showing characters from Frozen, Tangled, and Pirates of the Caribbean. The highly anticipated game will be released on January 29, 2019 for PS4 and Xbox One.
- Fans anxious for KH3 game play, can check out the mobile game, Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]. In the most recent update to the app, several mini games were added that will be available on KH3. Also as part of the update, fans can complete game challenges that will unlock Starlight Keybaldes that can be used in Kingdom Hearts III.