Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] is offering fans some exciting challenges to prepare them for the 2019 release of Kingdom Hearts III.
- Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] players can unlock a Starlight Keyblade to use in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III by completing challenges in the mobile game.
- Starting today, players who update the app can play ‘Classic Kingdom’ minigames, inspired by classic Disney short films, within the new χ3 [ex tres] mode.
- The retro gaming style is modeled on popular LCD portable systems of the 1980s.
- These games will also be available in Kingdom Hearts III when it launches on January 29, 2019.
- Upon meeting certain requirements in the ‘Classic Kingdom’ minigames, players will become eligible to receive a code redeemable for the Starlight Keyblade that can be used in Kingdom Hearts III.
- The codes will be distributed in-app at a later date, and players will be able to select their preferred platform (Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X or PlayStation4 computer entertainment system).
Version 3.0.0 is finally here!
Mingle with other Keyblade Wielders in the COMMUNITY section and try the CLASSIC KINGDOM mini games! Can you reach a high enough score to unlock the Starlight Keyblade in #KH3 ?!?
— KINGDOM HEARTS UX (@kh_ux_na) September 7, 2018
- This past August, Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] players had the chance to earn some “incredible” in-game medals featuring the super hero Parr family.
- Critics attending the E3 Convention (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in Los Angeles this past June loved Kingdom Hearts III so much, they named it the Best Role Playing Game (for new and upcoming games).
- Trailers for Kingdom Hearts III debuted in June and feature characters from Frozen, Tangled, Monsters Inc. and Pirates of the Caribbean (just to name a few).