Universal Orlando has announced an impressive lineup of sweet treats and drinks for the upcoming Halloween Horror Nights 28, via their official blog.
- The Halloween Horror Nights 28 food will feature some Stranger Things-inspired treats, including:
- Strawberry Shortcake Waffles
- Bananas Foster Waffles
- Triple Decker Extravaganza
- Fudge Dipped Waffles on a Stick
- Waffle Ice Cream Pocket Sundae
- Christmas Tree Light Cupcakes
- Mini Donuts
- Syrup & Waffles Frozen Beverage (non-alcoholic)
- Benny’s Burgers, inspired by the diner featured in the popular Netflix series, will also be featured in the New York area of the park and will serve up cheeseburgers, hamburgers and chicken sandwiches.
- The Fiery Onion Ring Burger will return to Mel’s Drive-In (Mel’s Die-In during Halloween Horror Nights).
- The Chili Garlic Chicken Sandwich returns to Richter’s in San Francisco.
- Fan-favorite menu item, Pizza Fries, will return to KidZone Pizza Company.
- If you’re not into the Syrup & Waffles frozen beverage, a Candy Corn flavor will be available as well.
- Guests looking for something a bit stronger can try one of three new signature drinks (or try all three, we won’t tell).
- Totally L.I.T. (Long Island Iced Tea) – Vodka, tequila, gin, rum with triple sec, lime, sour and Coca-Cola
- Wicked Rad Punch – Blueberry vodka, raspberry vodka, triple sec, lemonade and grenadine
- Gnarly Twist – A perfect sweet and sour combo of both the Wicked Rad Punch and Totally L.I.T.
- These specialty drinks will be served in souvenir blinky cups complete with twisty straws.
- Finally, Voodoo Doughnut will offer a Halloween Horror Nights Tombstone Doughnut consisting of raspberry Bavarian cream, cookie crumble dirt and green grass sprinkles.
- Annual Passholders can purchase this specialty doughnut now.
ICYMI – More Halloween Horror Nights news:
- Guests will come face to face with the Wicked Witch of the West in ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After.
- The Horrors of Blumhouse returns to Universal Orlando with The First Purge and Happy Death Day.
- Fans can encounter Michael Myers in the Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers haunted house.
- Guests can visit the Upside Down in a new Stranger Things inspired maze.
Halloween Horror Nights 28 will begin Friday, September 14 and will run on select nights through November 3 at Universal Orlando Resort. For tickets and more information, be sure to visit the official Halloween Horror Nights website.