Guests visiting Magic Kingdom in the morning will soon have another option for the most important meal of the day as The Plaza Restaurant will begin serving breakfast this November.
- The Plaza Restaurant will begin serving breakfast items including, eggs, bacon, sausage, Lobster Benedict, and of course those delicious Mickey waffles.
- This new breakfast offering is currently expected to be available for a limited time, with reservations open for November 4 through January 5.
- The Plaza Restaurant is located at the end of Main Street, U.S.A.
- The Walt Disney World website describes The Plaza Restaurant as “casual, family-friendly fare amid an atmosphere of turn-of-the-century elegance at this charming dining gem.”
- Breakfast will be served from 7:45 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Reservations for breakfast at The Plaza Restaurant can be made online here or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
ICYMI – More Disney Parks news:
- Funko has announced a Disney Theme Park exclusive Haunted Mansion Pop! Rides! coming soon to both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort.
- Disney announced some exciting new additions coming to all four Walt Disney World parks in 2019.
- Walt Disney World announced the new “Up Close With Rhinos” tours at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- A new nighttime fireworks show has been announced to replace “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth ” at Epcot in the second half of 2019.