Disney Parks are known for offering a wide variety of sweet treats and now they’re about to get even sweeter. Disney has announced Cuties clementines as the official citrus fruit of Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort, according to bizjournals.com.
- Starting this fall, this new promotional agreement will see Cuties become available in several areas of both resorts.
- This will give families another healthy snack option in the parks.
- Cuties will be available both as a standalone snack as well as a healthy side option for meals at select quick-service dining locations.
- Cuties branding will also be added to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disneyland Resort.
- Cuties is known as America’s original clementine brand.
What they’re saying:
- Berne Evans, CEO at Sun Pacific, the grower and shipper of Cuties: “Cuties and Disney Parks is a natural fit because so many kids and parents love both Cuties and Disney. Cuties are a nutritious, sweet snack that are easy for families to enjoy on-the-go while they create lifelong memories at Disney Parks. We’re excited to be a part of that iconic vacation experience.”
- Carlos Castro, vice president of Disney Corporate Alliances: “Disney Parks works to create magical, unforgettable experiences for families in everything we do. This includes aligning with brands that families know and love. We are happy to be providing Cuties as a healthy food option that the whole family can enjoy.”
ICYMI – More Disney Parks news:
- Some tasty holiday treats will be coming to Disney California Adventure for the Festival of the Holidays.
- Disney will take part in a global Disney bound event in celebration of International Day of the Girl on October 11.
- Storytellers Cafe at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa in Walt Disney World will discontinue their a la carte menus beginning October 10.
- Disneyland officially introduced their 2019-2020 Resort Ambassador team.