ABC’s popular dance competition series, Dancing with the Stars, will hold its ever-popular Disney Night episode next week and Oh My Disney has revealed the set list for the most magical episode.
- Disney Night on Dancing with the Stars will be held on Monday, October 22 at 8:00 PM.
- The set list for the episode is as follows:
- Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten will dance to “Just Around the Riverbend” from Pocahontas.
- Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess will dance to “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid.
- DeMarcus Ware and Lindsay Arnold will dance to “A Star is Born” from Hercules.
- Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe will dance to “When Will My Life Begin” from Tangled.
- Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile and Jenna Johnson will dance to “Zero” from Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- John Schneider and Emma Slater will dance to “I Wan’na Be Like You” from The Jungle Book.
- Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl Burke will dance to “Gaston” from Beauty and the Beast.
- Mary Lou Retton and Sasha Farber will dance to “Reflection” from Mulan.
- Milo Manheim and Witney Carson will dance to “Incredits 2” from Incredibles 2.
- The magic isn’t limited to just Monday night though. Dancing with the Stars: Juniors will have its very own Disney Night on Sunday, October 21, with the young performers dancing to Disney songs as well.
- Dancing with the Stars is currently in its 27th season.
ICYMI – More ABC news:
- ABC announced a full season order for Single Parents, picking up the back nine episodes.
- Brock Ciarlelli has been given a series regular role on The Middle spinoff series Sue Sue in the City.
- Disney has announced the new organizational structure for their Media Networks segment for after the acquisition of 21st Century Fox.
- A new Marvel television series based on female superheroes is currently in development at ABC.