More Walt Disney World locations are coming soon to the Play Disney Parks app. Fans will be able to enjoy new interactive games and challenges featuring Pandora the World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and the Art of Animation Resort near Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Disney Parks Blog announced that more locations and challenges around Walt Disney World are coming to the Play Disney Parks App.
- Guests will be able to enjoy two new adventures:
- Stories of the Enchanted Gallery
- The ACE Guide to Pandora: Valley of Mo’ara Edition
- Guests can also earn, collect and share several new Play Disney Parks achievements as part of these new experiences.
Stories of the Enchanted Gallery
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort will be the first Play Disney Parks experience based at a Disney Resort hotel.
- Guests can bring the art-filled walls of the lobby to life while checking in or enjoying their stay.
- Through the app, guests can become animators, creating themed art that transforms into living, breathing stories inspired by:
- Finding Nemo
- The Lion King
- The Little Mermaid
The ACE Guide to Pandora: Valley of Mo’ara Edition
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will enable guest to join Alpha Centauri Expeditions (ACE) on an adventurous journey as they explore colors, cultures, and creatures of Pandora.
- Scan the surroundings for exotic lifeforms, create indigenous music, and experience interactive gameplay alongside friends and family.
- Each exciting adventure will teach guest all about the alien moon of Pandora through interesting facts, trivia, and activities.
- This experience can be accessed anywhere within the park, but is especially great when waiting in the queue line at the very popular Avatar Flight of Passage attraction.
More Play Disney Parks:
- Play Disney Parks app launched in June with exciting games, trivia, and challenges for rides and attractions at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Since it’s debut, Play Disney Parks and Apple Music have partnered to release special playlists featuring music from lands and attractions throughout Disney Parks. In August, Disney Legend Richard Sherman, curated a playlist of favorite songs for the app.
- Now through October 31, guests can enjoy spooky themed wallpapers and haunted challenges on the app in celebration of Halloween.