Freeform has announced the premiere date for Good Trouble, the highly-anticipated spinoff of the popular drama The Fosters.
- Good Trouble will premiere on Freeform on Tuesday, January 8, 2019.
- Freeform announced production of Good Trouble back in June.
- Freeform offers the following description of the pilot episode:
- Callie, played by Maia Mitchell, and Mariana, played by Cierra Ramirez, as they embark on the next phase of their young adult lives in Los Angeles, as Mariana tackles the male-dominated world of tech and Callie faces the harsh realities of the federal legal system clerking for a federal judge. After moving to The Coterie in Downtown Los Angeles, Callie and Mariana realize that living on their own is not all that it’s cracked up to be. Faced with new neighbors, new challenges and, of course, new romances, the sisters must depend on one another to navigate the City of Angels.
- The pilot is executive produced and directed by Jon M. Chu.
- The series also stars:
- Tommy Martinez as Gael
- Sherry Cola as Alice
- Zuri Adele as Malika
- Roger Bart as Judge Wilson
- Joanna Johnson, Peter Paige and Bradley Bredeweg serve as creators and showrunners.
- Gregory Gugliotta, Christine Sacani, Maia Mitchell, Cierra Ramirez, Jennifer Lopez, Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas and Benny Medina serve as executive producers.
- Freeform also released two episodic photos and a first look clip which can be seen below.
ICYMI – More Freeform news:
- Freeform has found four of the five leads for their upcoming reboot of the popular 90’s drama series Party of Five,
- The cast for Life Size 2 has been announced and production has begun on the sequel that fans have been waiting to see for nearly 20 years.
- Freeform unveiled the line-up for their month-long “Kickoff to Christmas” event for 2018.
- At New York Comic Con, it was revealed that Freeform’s Siren will return Thursday, January 24 for its sophomore season.