The cast for Life Size 2 has been announced and production has begun on the sequel that fans have been waiting to see for nearly 20 years. Tyra Banks returns as the fashion doll Eve who comes to life and helps others view things from a different angle. The original movie will air this holiday season as part of Freeform’s 25 Days of Christmas.
- Last week, Life Size 2 star, Tyra Banks, took to Instagram with exciting news regarding the film.
- Along with sharing posters for the new movie, Banks announced the air date for the highly anticipated sequel.
- The life-action, original movie will premiere on Sunday, December 2 at 9:00–11:00 pm EST on Freeform.
View this post on Instagram
- Yesterday, Tyra Banks took to Instagram posting an adorable picture of her and costar Francia Raísa. Banks expressed her excitement to be returning to the world of toys and bringing the character of Eve back to life.
- Along with Banks’ post, Freeform has also announced the cast and synopsis for the film.
- Oh My Disney also shared their excitement about the upcoming movie.
- Tyra Banks (America’s Next Top Model) as the fashion doll come to life, Eve
- Francia Raisa (grown-ish) as Grace Manning
- Gavin Stenhouse (Allegiance) as Calum
- Shanica Knowles (The Young & the Restless) as Tahlia
- Hank Chen (The New 30) as Brendan
- Alison Fernandez (Once Upon a Time) as Lex, Grace’s young next-door neighbor
- Life Size is executive produced by Tyra Banks and Stephanie Allain (Dear White People). The film is written by Cameron Fay (Brother Nature) and Stacey Harman (The Goldbergs), with Steven K. Tsuchida (Younger) set to direct.
- Grace Manning is the confident and funny CEO of Marathon Toys, a huge toy company started by her mother that is most famous for manufacturing the iconic Eve doll. Grace is also a hot mess in the middle of a quarter-life crisis and realizing that she is in over her head as CEO. To make matters worse, her wild-child ways are causing the company’s stock to plummet. Enter Eve, who’s magically awoken to help Grace learn to live and love again. Along the way, Eve herself will experience the ups and downs of real life in a fun, edgy, modern Christmas movie.