Disney Parks Blog has revealed a first look at Mickey and Minnie Mouse in their new celebration attire for Mickey’s 90th Birthday.
- Mickey will be wearing a crisp white suit with a shower of colorful confetti.
- Minnie will be wearing a puff-sleeve dress with pompons and a buoyant bubble skirt.
- Mickey and Minnie will be seen in these outfits at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai Disney Resort and Disney Cruise Line.
- Walt Disney World guests can see these fun new outfits during the “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” opening January 18 during Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park.
- This limited time celebration will also see the addition of new entertainment, merchandise and specialty food and beverage.
- They can also be seen at the other parks on the following dates:
- Hong Kong Disneyland beginning November 18
- Shanghai Disneyland on November 18 only
- Disneyland Resort beginning January 2019
- Disney Cruise Line summer 2019
What they’re saying:
- Senior Costume Designer Joe Kucharski: ““The looks that Mickey and Minnie will be wearing to celebrate their 90th anniversary represent all of the colorful exuberance of a party and birthday party decorations, complete with confetti, balloons, pompons, streamers and more! These playful bursts of color and texture are set against crisp white, meant to evoke the nostalgic feeling of frosting, crisp linens and tissue paper.”
For more information on Mickey’s 90th Birthday and how you can join in on the celebration, visit our guide page.