Eric Friedman, producer of Disney Channel series Bizaardvark and Austin and Ally, has reportedly signed a new overall deal with Disney Channel, according to Deadline.
- The new deal will see Friedman create and develop new projects exclusively for Disney Channel.
- Friedman has been with Disney Channel for nearly 10 years and his credits include:
- Executive Producer and showrunner for Bizaardvark
- Creator and executive producer for Crash and Bernstein
- Writer for Austin and Ally
- Writer for the animated series Teamo Supremo
- Writer for I’m in the Band
- He also served as a writer for popular Nickelodeon series Drake and Josh and Zoey 101.
What they’re saying:
- Nancy Kanter, Executive Vice President, Content and Creative Strategy, Disney Channels Worldwide, and General Manager, Disney Junior Worldwide: “We’ve been lucky enough to have watched Eric grow as a writer and producer over a decade, consistently delivering smart, funny shows for us. And now we couldn’t be more excited to have him continue to work his magic bringing more of what kids and families want – Disney quality stories and characters that entertain and inspire.”
ICYMI – More Disney Channel news:
- A new teaser trailer for an upcoming episode of DuckTales features the Three Caballeros.
- Disney announced three holiday specials airing in November and December.
- Disney Channel has given the green light for a multi-camera part scripted, part improvised new comedy series titled Just Roll With It.