Disney’s Hollywood Studios might not be getting a new name in the “foreseeable future,” but the park will be getting a new logo. As the Disney Parks Blog reveals, a special logo celebrating the park’s 30th anniversary will be unveiled in January.
- In a post highlighting some of the fun coming to Walt Disney World with the new year, it was announced that Disney’s Hollywood Studios would be debuting a new 30th anniversary logo.
- The logo, meant to commemorate the park’s 30th anniversary that arrives in May, will be unveiled on January 18th.
- Speaking of the park’s anniversary, at this weekend’s Destination D event, it new show titled Wonderful World of Animation would debut in May of next year.
- Elsewhere at Hollywood Studios, the Parks Blog says “there will be new ways to interact with The Incredibles (you’ll get to meet Edna Mode at her new super-suit gallery!) and Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.” You’ll also want to experience the new “Disney Junior Dance Party!” featuring Vampirina, Doc McStuffins and other favorite Disney Junior characters having fun in a high-energy live show.”
- Of course, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is also set to open at the park next year — albeit toward the end of 2019.
- This weekend, we learned the names of the two attractions that will headline the land: Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios turns 30 years old on May 1st, 2019.