Star Wars: Pirates Price, a new Star Wars book, features the smuggler Hondo Ohnaka on the planet Batuu, the planet featured in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- StarWars.com has shared an excerpt from the new book, bringing readers to the Black Spire Outpost that will soon be featured in Disney Parks.
- Hondo will be featured in the Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run attraction coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Star Wars: Pirate’s Price is written by Lou Anders and illustrated by Annie Wu and is a part of the Flight of the Falcon series.
- Star Wars: Pirate’s Price will be released January 8 and is available for pre-order here.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens in Summer 2019 at Disneyland and Fall 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World.
What they’re saying:
- Excerpt from Star Wars: Pirate’s Price: “After being led on a chase across the galaxy, she had tracked the Millennium Falcon to the planet Batuu and its infamous port—Black Spire Outpost. Glancing above the roofline of the buildings, Bazine could see how the place found its name. Rising above the shops and dwellings were the petrified trunks of what were once giant trees that had dominated the skies of that world. Now their blackened remains stood as silent sentinels on the outskirts of the town.”
ICYMI – More Star Wars news:
- New details regarding Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge have been revealed.
- During a clip revealing a new look at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, VP of the Lucasfilm Story Group Carrie Beck revealed that the opening of the land will be “just the beginning.”
- Jon Favreau shared a look at a lesser-known but still beloved Star Wars character on the set of the upcoming series The Mandalorian.
- Composer Ludwig Göransson will write the score for upcoming live-action series, The Mandalorian.