Beginning January 18, Epcot guests will be able to enjoy fine cuisine while taking in the magnificence of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth with the new IllumiNations Dining Package, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- While partaking in the new IllumiNations Dining Package, guests will enjoy the nighttime spectacular from exclusive seating on the patio of the Rose & Crown Dining Room in the UK pavilion.
- The meal will consist of three courses of classic British fare, including:
- Starter – A Scotch Egg or the United Kingdom Cheese Platter
- Entree – Fish and Chips, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Pan-roasted Scottish Salmon, or Bangers and Mash
- Dessert – Pudding Platter Trio featuring Sticky Toffee Pudding, English Trifle, and Chocolate Nougat Bar
- Children can enjoy a soup or salad with their choice of Cheese and Turkey Flatbread, Turkey Meatball Pasta, Cheesy Pasta, or Fish and Chips as well as either Fruit Salad or Trifle for dessert.
- Reservations for the new IllumiNations Dining Package will be available January 17 for reservations starting on January 18.
- The cost is $85 per adult and $35 per child (ages 3-9), with tax and gratuity included.
- Reservations can be made online here or by calling call 407-WDW-DINE.
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth will end its run at the end of this summer.
ICYMI – More Disney Parks news:
- Panasonic has announced a collaboration with Disney that will see the use of their projectors and other breakthrough technology to help transform two-dimensional animation into a real-world experience for the upcoming Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway attraction coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced the return of two special offers at Walt Disney World.
- Disney has revealed the 30th anniversary logo for Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Disney has revealed that in honor of Captain Marvel, Disney has launched a #HigherFurtherFaster campaign for 2019.