An impressive slate of Star Wars voice actors from various shows, games and movies have been announced to attend the upcoming Star Wars Celebration in Chicago, according to StarWars.com.
- Six voice actors have been announced to attend the event, including:
- Christopher Sean
- Suzie McGrath
- Scott Lawrence
- James Arnold Taylor
- Janina Gavankar
- Matthew Wood
- Sean, McGrath and Lawrence voice Kazuda Xiono, Tam Ryvora and Jarek Yeager respectively in the new Disney Channel animated series Star Wars Resistance.
- The will be the first Star Wars Celebration appearance for all three actors.
- Taylor, who will be returning to the Celebration, served as the voice of Obi-Wan Kenobi on Star Wars: The Clone Wars, as well as various stormtroopers, aliens, Imperials, and more in films including Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, and Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Gavankar voiced the Imperial soldier Iden Versio Star Wars: Battlefront II.
- Wood, a Lucasfilm veteran, hss voiced many characters including General Grievous, the battle droid R0-GR and many others for roles in every Star Wars movie, The Clone Wars, LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures and the recently released LEGO: All Stars.
- All six actors will be available to meet guests, sign autographs and share in the celebration of a galaxy far, far away.
- Star Wars Celebration will be held April 11-15 at McCormick Place in Chicago. For tickets and more information, visit the event’s official website.
ICYMI – More Star Wars news:
- Star Wars: Pirates Price, a new Star Wars book, features the smuggler Hondo Ohnaka on the planet Batuu, the planet featured in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- New details regarding Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge have been revealed thanks to a backstage tour.
- Jon Favreau shared a look at a lesser-known but still beloved Star Wars character on the set of The Mandalorian.