The Tokyo Disney Resort has announced that its newest attraction, Soaring: Fantastic Flight, will debut at Tokyo DisneySea this summer.
- of the popular Soarin’ Around the World attraction will officially open on July 23rd.
- Located in the Mediterranean Harbor area of the park and dubbed Soaring: Fantastic Flight, this take on the attraction will feature unique theming and a S.E.A.-seeded backstory.
- That storyline will feature Camellia Falco — or “C. Falco” as the explorer is referenced at Disneyland’s Tropical Hideaway.
- A release from Oriental Land Company also confirms that the DisneySea ride will feature new scenes and visuals.
- Tokyo’s version
- Those planning trips to the Tokyo Disney Resort will also be pleased to know that Soaring: Fantastic Flights will be available for Happy 15 Entry, which is exclusively offered to guests staying at a Disney hotel.
- Soaring: Fantastic Flights is one several projects currently in the works in Tokyo, with an impressive-looking Beauty and the Beast dark ride coming to Tokyo Disneyland Land, a new port of call coming to Tokyo DisneySea, and not one but two hotels underway.
- For updates on these and other upcoming expansions, be sure to check out our Project Tracker.
“Nestled in the hills of Mediterranean Harbor, amidst the backdrop of an old-world Italian village, the Museum of Fantastic Flight is dedicated to humankind’s enduring dream of flying. Today, the museum celebrates Camellia Falco—a visionary innovator in the fledgling field of aviation—with a special retrospective of her life. A grand tour of the museum includes a magical visit from the spirit of Camellia and culminates with Guests boarding her latest and greatest achievement—a flying vehicle of her own design called the Dream Flyer. Guests soon experience what Camellia believed, that our imagination can propel us into the future and take us everywhere in the world we wish to go. And before Guests know it, their spirits are sent soaring.”