Guests of Universal Studios Hollywood can now celebrate the Year of the Pig with the new “Year of the Pig” doughnut at Voodoo Doughnut.
- The doughnut features scrumptious strawberry frosting on plain cake with bubble gum for the ears and nose.
- This new treat will be offered for the entire month of February.
- Guests can continue the celebration in Universal Studios Hollywood with the Lunar New Year offerings in the park, beginning Saturday, February 2.
- The uniquely-themed program is included in the price of theme park admission and will feature stunning plum blossom Wishing Trees, beloved global pop icon Hello Kitty, DreamWorks’ Kung Fu Panda masters Po and Tigress, a Mandarin-speaking Transformers’ MEGATRON and more.
ICYMI – More Universal Parks news:
- Universal Orlando has released a guide to all of the tasty Cajun flavors guests will be able to try during the upcoming Mardi Gras celebration.
- Universal Studios Hollywood’s 5K Minion Run (the first race in Universal Studios Hollywood’s new Running Universal series) is set to take place this spring, and those yellow mischief making Minions recently started getting in shape.
- Reservations are now open for Universal Orlando’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites. The new Value resort will open in May 2020.
- Universal Studios Hollywood’s annual Grad Bash celebration rolls out the red carpet for graduating seniors, inviting the Class of 2019 to party Hollywood-style on select nights during this year’s event.