Peter Mayhew, the original Chewbacca, headlines the latest group of Star Wars celebrities heading to the 2019 Star Wars Celebration in Chicago, according to StarWars.com.
- Mayhew, who was the first to bring Chewbacca to life in Star Wars: A New Hope, will meet guests in the Topps autograph area.
- He will be joined by quite a crew of Star Wars celebrities, including:
- Donald Faison, the actor behind the swaggering Rodian ace pilot Hype Fazon on Star Wars Resistance.
- Jason Isaacs, the voice of the Grand Inquisitor on Star Wars Rebels.
- Vanessa Marshall, who played Hera Syndulla on Star Wars Rebels.
- Myrna Velasco, who brings an effervescent energy to Torra Doza on Star Wars Resistance.
- Michael Pennington, Moff Jerjerrod in Return of the Jedi.
- Tom Kane, a veteran actor from Star Wars: The Clone Wars who lent his voice to many characters including the narrator at the start of each episode and Master Yoda.
- Catherine Taber, the actor behind Padmé Amidala in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Dee Bradley Baker, who gave life to an army of clones on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and has added his voice to several other projects including Star Wars Rebels and Star Wars Resistance.
- Temuera Morrison, who played Jango Fett and Commander Cody in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith respectively.
- Star Wars Celebration will be held April 11-15 at McCormick Place in Chicago. For tickets and more information, visit the event’s official website.
ICYMI – More Star Wars news:
- Ashley Eckstein and Joonas Suotamo headlined the last two groups of guests announced for Star Wars Celebration in Chicago.
- Disney Cruise Line will continue to take guests on themed adventures in 2020. They recently announced dates for next year’s Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea cruises.
- In celebration of the 20th anniversary of the LEGO Star Wars line, LEGO has announced five new special edition Star Wars sets.