2019 will mark the 10th annual Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic. The dates for this year’s event were announced today and tickets are available now.
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic returns Friday, November 8 and Saturday, November 9.
- The event treats guests to a street party festival with unlimited food tastings at dozens of stations, featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and wine from around the world amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway.
- The event also features numerous themed areas including a beer garden and hands-on seminars with the hotel’s chefs and certified beverage experts.
- Advanced purchase, event-only tickets include unlimited tastings on the causeway as well as access to the beer garden for just $145 per person. Overnight packages are also available.
- Educational seminar experiences may be added to packages for an additional fee.
- Tickets can be purchase here.
What they’re saying:
- Luciano Sperduto, director of food & beverage at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort: ”We’re continually amazed at the response to this event and are honored to be celebrating 10 years. This year is going to be the biggest and best event yet.”
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Walt Disney World has some new sweet treats available for the month of February.
- Investigators recently discovered three monkeys in a van parked at Walt Disney World’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- Tom Brady and Julian Edelman of the Super Bowl LIII champion New England Patriots celebrated their recent victory at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
- Walt Disney World has announced a refurbishment for the very popular Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Beach Club that will see the restaurant close for several months.