Walt Disney World has announced a refurbishment for the very popular Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Beach Club that will see the restaurant close for several months.
- Disney has announced that renovations scheduled to start at Beaches & Cream have been pushed back a few weeks.
- Originally, reservations were closed for refurbishment beginning August 6, 2019, but now guests will be able to continue making reservations to dine at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop for dates through August 25, 2019.
- Reservations can be made via:
- The Walt Disney World Resort website
- By calling (407) WDW-DINE (407 939-3463)
- Additional dining and dessert offerings at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts include:
- Ale & Compass
- Beach Club Marketplace
- Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar & Grill
- The Market at Ale & Compass
- The renovation for Beaches & Cream Soda Shop and its to-go counter will begin this Summer.
- Both the restaurant and the to-go counter will close August 5 and are expected to reopen in winter 2019.
- When it reopens, guests will once again be able to enjoy their favorite flavored sodas, malted milkshakes, “hot off the grill” items and dessert options, including the beloved Kitchen Sink.
- Unfortunately, the Kitchen Sink will not be available while the restaurant is closed but a satellite location for the restaurant will be set up so that guests of Disney’s Beach Club Resort can still enjoy their ice cream.
- Disney promises an “improved experience” as a result of the renovation, but did not share any further details.
- Be sure to check back for more information on this refurbishment as it becomes available.
- In the meantime, you can still enjoy Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Beach Club between now and August 5.
- Reservations can be made on the Walt Disney World Resort website or by calling (407) WDW-DINE (407 939-3463).
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Orlando International Airport just got a little more magical thanks to a shiny new “Magic of Disney” shop, which recently opened near the security checkpoint to gates 1-59.
- Just last week, Mack attended the 10th anniversary event for the World’s Largest Swimming Lesson. Over 350 guests celebrated at Walt Disney World’s Blizzard Beach.
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera will open this fall at Disney’s Riviera Resort. Guest can now make dining reservations for the new signature eatery.