Now that Captain Marvel has premiered in theaters, it’s time for Marvel Studios to ramp up the marketing for Avengers: Endgame. A series of special Avengers-themed Coca-Cola cans have been revealed ahead of next month’s blockbuster addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, according to Comicbook.com.
- The image of the new Avengers: Endgame cans comes from the Marvel Studios Reddit page.
- The lineup of cans includes the original lineup of Avengers (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye) as well as the most recent addition, Captain Marvel.
- Avengers: Endgame hits theaters April 26.
More on Avengers: Endgame:
- Avengers: is the direct sequel to Avengers: Infinity War. Both films were originally titled Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2 but it was later determined that separate titles were needed.
- Following the events of Infinity War, some of our beloved heroes did not survive the awful Snap that obliterated half of the population in the universe. That being said, fans are certain that what happened to the Avengers is necessary for them to succeed and has set the remaining heroes on the path to victory over Thanos.
- Avengers: Endgame is directed by Joe and Anthony Russo who also directed Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War, and Avengers: Infinity War.
- This film will close out Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
ICYMI – More Marvel news:
- Captain Marvel made her meet and greet debut at Disney California Adventure last week.
- Marvel has announced their Television and Animation panels for WonderCon. Along with returning favorites, Marvel Rising will make its WonderCon debut this spring during the exciting weekend event.
- Hasbro has revealed a new line of toys and collectables inspired by Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel. The line debuted in early 2019 and is available now at Target and through Hasbro’s website.