The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is about to get even more exciting. Universal Orlando has announced some new details on the Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure coming to Islands of Adventure this summer and shared a video featuring Tom Felton discussing the new attraction.
- The experience will begin with guests taking Hagrid’s Care of Magical Creatures class before boarding a magical motorbike.
- Guests will have the option to ride either the motorcycle or the adjacent sidecar, with each one providing a unique experience.
- Guests will soar into the Forbidden Forest and encounter some of the Wizarding World’s most magnificent creatures.
- The attraction will feature rich environments and sets including a forest of 1,200 live trees.
- The coaster will reach speeds of up to 50 mph.
- Guests will see creatures like a Centaur, a swarm of mischievous Cornish Pixies, Fluffy the three-headed dog, and even one that’s never been seen in the films.
- The experience will also feature some challenging obstacles, including an endless pit of Devil’s Snare and more surprises along the way.
- The new attraction will fill the space previously occupied by the popular Dragon Challenge coaster.
- Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure opens June 13 at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure.
ICYMI – More Universal Orlando news:
- A new nighttime projection experience is coming to both Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood when “Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle” premieres later this year.
- Universal Orlando has announced a new dining location coming to Universal Studios Florida. The TODAY Cafe will be opening in the park this spring.
- Universal Orlando has announced some new add-on experiences to their ongoing Mardi Gras celebration.
- Universal also announced some special ticket offers, including a $25 Volcano Bay ticket upgrade and a buy one night, get a second free Halloween Horror Nights ticket deal.