Just in case no one was expecting it, StarWars.com has announced that this year’s Star Wars Celebration will indeed feature a panel discussion on the upcoming series, The Mandalorian. Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni will host the discussion at what promises to be a can’t miss event.
- StarWars.com has revealed another exciting event coming to Star Wars Celebration.
- Fans will have the chance to attend a special panel on the upcoming live-action series The Mandalorian.
- Those in attendance will learn about the perilous world of The Mandalorian with:
- The Mandalorian is set to debut on Disney+ and stars:
- Pedro Pascal (Narcos) as the titular Mandalorian gunfighter
- Gina Carano (Deadpool)
- Carl Weathers (Predator)
- Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad)
- Emily Swallow (Supernatural)
- Omid Abtahi (American Gods)
- Werner Herzog (Grizzly Man)
- Nick Nolte (Warrior)
More Star Wars Celebration:
- Several other panels have been announced, including ones dedicated to animation, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and, of course, Star Wars: Episode IX.
- SWCC revealed the official fan art for the event. At least 27 talented artists will be sharing their gorgeous artwork with other fans this spring.