Paul Bettany, the actor who brought the menacing Dryden Vos to life, will be attending the 2019 Star Wars Celebration Chicago, according to StarWars.com.
- Bettany played the villainous character in the recent film Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- This will be his first appearance at the Star Wars Celebration.
- Bettany will be joined by several other celebrity guests, including:
- Riz Ahmed, who played Bodhi Rook, the Imperial pilot turned rebel in Rogue One: A star Wars Story.
- Hermione Corfield, who was seen in Star Wars: The Last Jedi as Resistance pilot Tallissan Lintra.
- All three of these newly announced Star Wars celebrities will meet guests in the Topps autograph area.
- The event will also feature three animation panels hosted by Lucasfilm.
- The three panels will focus on beloved animated Star Wars series, including:
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Dave Filoni and special guests will celebrate the return of the animated series and share an exclusive sneak peek at things to come.
- Star Wars Rebels – Filoni, Vanessa Marshall, Tiya Sircar, and Taylor Gray look back at the characters who deepened our knowledge of the Force, made us laugh and cry, and gave us hope.
- Star Wars Resistance – Executive Producers Justin Ridge, Athena Portillo, Brandon Auman, and members of the cast including Christopher Sean, Suzie McGrath, Scott Lawrence, Myrna Velasco, and Donald Faison preview of the second season of the new series.
- Tickets for photo ops and autographs are available now and can be purchased here.
- Star Wars Celebration will be held April 11-15 at McCormick Place in Chicago. For tickets and more information, visit the event’s official website.
ICYMI – More Star Wars Celebration news: