Disney on Broadway celebrated its 25th anniversary this morning live on Good Morning America, with a medley of Disney songs.
- The stars of Disney’s three current Broadway productions – Aladdin, Frozen and The Lion King – appeared on the morning talk show to perform a medley of songs, including:
- “Be Our Guest” performed by Ryann Redmond (Olaf in Frozen)
- “Can You Feel the Love Tonight?” performed by Syndee Winters and Bradley Gibson (Nala and Simba in The Lion King)
- “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” performed by Patti Murin (Anna in Frozen)
- “You’ll Be In My Heart” performed by Arielle Jacobs and Ainsley Melham (Jasmine and Aladdin in Aladdin)
- “Under the Sea” performed by L. Steven Taylor (Mufasa in The Lion King)
- “Carrying the Banner” performed by the Company
- “Friend Like Me” performed by Michael James Scott (Genie in Aladdin)
- “Let It Go” performed by Caissie Levy (Elsa in Frozen)
- The video above features just a preview of the performance. You can see the entire medley here.
ICYMI – More Disney on Broadway news:
- Disney’s animated classic Hercules is the next in line to be adapted for the stage when it plays the Public Theater’s Delacorte Theater in Central Park.
- Disney’s Frozen: The Broadway Musical will be heading to the land down under. The wildly successful musical is set to open in Australia in 2020.
- In celebration of International Women’s Day, Disney on Broadway announced the second annual “Women’s Day on Broadway: Inspiring Changemakers.”