The Russo Brothers, directors of Marvel Studios’ upcoming blockbuster Avengers: Endgame, have shared a letter with the fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe asking them not to spoil the new film for those who are yet to see it.
- The director duo did the same thing last year ahead of the release of Avengers: Infinity War, saying “Thanos demands your silence.”
- That message is repeated in this year’s letter, which reads “Remember, Thanos still demands your silence.”
- Of course, the letter (which can be read in the tweet from Marvel Studios above) also features a heartfelt message to the fans of the MCU, assuring them that they “have worked tirelessly for the last three years with the sole intention of delivering a surprising and emotionally powerful conclusion to the Infinity Saga.”
- In addition to the heartfelt message and request not to spoil the film, the letter introduced a hashtag for the film – #DontSpoilTheEndgame – which comes complete with an Avengers logo emoji.
- Marvel Studios also shared a new video recapping the previous 21 films before giving a brief look at Avengers: Endgame.
- Avengers: Endgame hits theaters April 26.
ICYMI – More Avengers: Endgame news:
- With Avengers: Endgame inching ever closer, a whole new series of Twitter emojis have just debuted.
- The recent Avengers: Endgame press conference addressed the impending end of the more than 10-year story.
- Ticket sales for the upcoming blockbuster film from Marvel Studios continue to smash records in their presale window.
- Good Morning America recently shared a look at a new clip from the highly-anticipated Avengers: Endgame.