Disney-Pixar has released a new TV spot and the final poster for their highly-anticipated, upcoming sequel, Toy Story 4.
- The new 30-second TV spot features Woody being reunited with Bo Peep, as well as another look at newcomers Ducky and Bunny.
- We also see our favorite toys planning out how to deal with a cat.
- The final poster for the new film has also been released today and it features Woody Buzz and Bo Peep in front of a ferris wheel.
- Toy Story 4 is directed by Josh Cooley and produced by Jonas Rivera and Mark Nielsen.
- The new film from Disney-Pixar hits theaters June 21.
- Woody has always been confident about his place in the world, and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. So, when Bonnie’s beloved new craft-project-turned-toy, Forky, declares himself as “trash” and not a toy, Woody takes it upon himself to show Forky why he should embrace being a toy. But when Bonnie takes the whole gang on her family’s road trip excursion, Woody ends up on an unexpected detour that includes a reunion with his long-lost friend Bo Peep. After years of being on her own, Bo’s adventurous spirit and life on the road belie her delicate porcelain exterior. As Woody and Bo realize they’re worlds apart when it comes to life as a toy, they soon come to find that’s the least of their worries.
Don’t miss it:
- Disney fans can also check out the new Bo Peep topiary this spring during Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival from March 6 – June 3, 2019.
- Big Fish Games recently announced a new match-3 mobile game, Toy Story Drop! that will be available for download prior to the film's release.
- Actor Tim Allen, says Toy Story 4 “is so emotional.” During an interview on The Talk he told that audience that he had to fight back tears.