Disneyland has released a 360 video allowing you to step aboard the iconic Millennium Falcon as seen in the Smugglers Run attraction coming to Disneyland Park with the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- The video gives a look at the memorable “Chess Room,” where you can see the Dejarik board as well as some other details.
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run will open with Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge at both Disneyland Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios and will allow guests to pilot the legendary starship.
- For another look at the ship, check out the photos Disney CEO Bob Iger shared over the weekend from inside the new land at Disneyland.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens May 31 at Disneyland Park and August 29 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World.
- To keep up to date on the progress of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, check out our Project Tracker for the new land.