Walt Disney World continues to announce more and more changes coming to Epcot. Today, the Disney Parks Blog broke the news of a new restaurant coming to the park’s American Adventure Pavilion later this year.
- The new restaurant, which will be named Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue, will replace Liberty Inn, which will close on July 8.
- The Parks Blog refers to the new dining location as a “fast-casual barbecue restaurant featuring craft brews on tap.”
- Regal Eagle will be a modern barbecue smokehouse, offering guests everything they love about barbecue, even featuring a large smoker to prepare the delicious food.
- The new restaurant will also feature a redesigned patio for guests to relax in while they enjoy their barbecue and brews.
- No specific date has been announced for the opening of Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue but it will welcome guests later this year.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Walt Disney World’s Polynesian Village Resort offered a one-day-only Stitch-themed cone inspired by Experiment 626 himself.
- The Disney Parks Blog took the unusual step of refuting one particular rumor, stating that Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room at Walt Disney World would not be departing “any time soon.”
- A union representing Walt Disney World cast members is reportedly getting some new leadership after recent complaints from workers regarding their representation.
- A group of Central Florida high school students had the unique opportunity to visit Magic Kingdom before the park opened and talk with Disney engineers about the science behind Space Mountain.