Disney fans attending the D23 Expo 2019 will have the unique opportunity to join their fellow Disney nerds for an epic runDisney event. With August marking the third and final 2019 Virtual 5K, D23 is inviting fans to join in the fun and earn some extra Marvel bling while they’re at it!
- Grab your running shoes and get ready to join D23 for the final event in the 2019 runDisney Virtual 5K series.
- From now until the D23 Expo in August, fans can sign up for the 2019 runDisney Virtual 5K, celebrating 80 years of Marvel!
- Fans attending the D23 Expo 2019* in Anaheim this August, can sign up for the August Virtual 5K here and collect their Black Panther-inspired medal at the Ultimate Disney Fan Event.
- And as an extra bonus, all of the Expo runners will be getting an exclusive commemorative item.
- Whether fans prefer to cover the 3.1 mile distance at their local park, on a favorite hiking trail, at the gym, or even at D23 Expo, this challenge is the heroic endeavor any fan can take on.
- To make the run more fun, Walt Disney Records has put together a Spotify playlist to keep fans moving along, all the way to the finish line.
Good to know:
- *D23 Expo runDisney Virtual August 5K registration is subject to capacity limits and may close at any time. Commemorative medal must be picked up by registered participant at the runDisney expo booth during the D23 Expo, August 23–25, 2019.
- Valid ID and proof of race registration is required.
- Admission to the D23 Expo is required. Three day passes and Saturday single day admission is sold out. Friday and Sunday single day admission is still available.
Virtual 5K fun: