The Disney Fantasy is currently seeing a technical issue requiring it to travel at a reduced speed. Because of this, the July 6 sailing out of Port Canaveral has seen a few changes to its itinerary, according to the Disney Cruise Line Blog.
- The seven-night Western Caribbean cruise will be skipping a scheduled stop in Falmouth and adjusting the rest of the itinerary.
- The new itinerary is as follows:
- Saturday – Port Canaveral
- Sunday – At Sea
- Monday – At Sea (originally Cozumel)
- Tuesday – Cozumel (originally Grand Cayman)
- Wednesday – Grand Cayman (originally Falmouth)
- Thursday – At Sea
- Friday – Castaway Cay
- Passengers aboard the Disney Fantasy were informed of the changes with a letter:
- The letter explains that port fees for Falmouth, Jamaica will be refunded and guests will receive a $200 onboard credit for each stateroom.
- In addition, each guest will receive a 20% discount on a future Disney Cruise within the next 24 months.
- Guests with Port Adventures booked for Falmouth will automatically be refunded and those with Port Adventures planned for Cozumel and Grand Cayman will be informed on accommodations when more information becomes available.
- As of now, the next sailing planned for the Disney Fantasy will be from Port Canaveral on July 13.
ICYMI – More Disney Cruise Line news:
- The Disney Wonder is bringing some additional southern hospitality aboard with the debut of French Quarter Lounge.
- The Disney Cruise Line has announced their remaining lineup of Fall 2020 itineraries featuring magical Halloween and winter holiday celebrations.
- Disney Cruise Line ships offer all kinds of world class entertainment to their passengers and soon the Disney Fantasy will have some delightful new entertainment offerings.
- A new agreement between Disney Cruise Line and Canaveral Port Authority will see two of Disney Cruise Line’s new vessels homeported at Port Canaveral.