The final chapter in the X-Men franchise recently hit theaters and soon you’ll be able to bring it home. X-Men: Dark Phoenix will be available on digital download on September 3 and on Blu-Ray on September 17.
The last chapter in the X-Men saga is here.
— X-Men Movies (@XMenMovies) July 16, 2019
- The home release comes packed with hours of extensive special features and behind-the-scenes insights from Simon Kinberg and Hutch Parker delving into everything it took to bring X-Men: Dark Phoenix to the big screen.
- Beast also offers a hilarious, but important, one-on-one “How to Fly Your Jet to Space” lesson in the Special Features section.
- You can preorder your digital copy of the film here.
- X-Men: Dark Phoenix hit theaters on June 7 and earned roughly $32 million in its opening weekend.
- Check out Alex’s review of the last chapter in the X-Men saga here.
- In addition to the Blu-Ray and DVD release, a limited edition steelbook will be available featuring art from Bill Sienkiewicz, who created the Dark Phoenix’s first edition cover.
- The steelbook will be available exclusively at Best Buy. You can preorder it here.
- Sienkiewicz will be signing limited edition print posters of his newest design this Thursday, July 18 at San Diego Comic Con at Booth #2614.
More on X-Men: Dark Phoenix:
- Sophie Turner, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence fire up an all-star cast in this spectacular culmination of the X-Men saga! During a rescue mission in space, Jean Grey (Turner) is transformed into the infinitely powerful and dangerous DARK PHOENIX. As Jean spirals out of control, the X-Men must unite to face their most devastating enemy yet — one of their own.
ICYMI – More San Diego Comic-Con news:
- Marvel has revealed even more of the awesome merchandise and exclusives that they’re bringing to San Diego Comic Con.
- StarWars.com has shared a first look at the Trooper Armor display coming to San Diego Comic Con as well as the “Early Release Edition” of Sith Trooper products available during the event.
- The Russo Brothers, directors of Avengers: Endgame, shared a couple of tweets teasing their upcoming panel at San Diego Comic-Con.
- Mondo is throwing things back to the mid eighties with two new Who Framed Roger Rabbit exclusives. These collectibles will debut exclusively at San Diego Comic Con and fans won’t want to miss their chance to pick up the film’s soundtrack on vinyl or Roger Rabbit pins.
San Diego Comic-Con returns to the San Diego Convention Center for its 50th anniversary July 18-21, 2019.